Who are We? And Why Do We Exist?
We are a new company set up to create the MCM GreenMan Group eco modular building system, so that all over Asia (and beyond), communities, families and individuals could enjoy the benefits of good quality housing along with excellent hygiene and washing facilities, reliable electricity, good quality water and waste management systems to prevent disease and pollution.
And do it using green, sustainable products that were healthy for the owners and communities, provided local jobs and skill enhancement - that's our dream!
One of the housing markets we believe our Modules can serve - and serve very well - are crowded, dirty and unhygienic slum areas.
Imagine if slums could be replaced with long lasting, off-grid easy to build and maintain houses instead of shanty's and huts?
If every resident had power, water and toilets? Do you think they would feel prouder, be more productive, care more for their environment and live better quality lives/
So we offer a range of MCM GreenMan modular buildings (based on the original GreenMan Tiny Home envisaged by our inspirational GreenMan, Matthias GreenMan Gelber), which can be configured in numerous ways to provide many single and multi-level building structures and layouts; you can read more about the GreenMan Tiny Home Project at the end of this Profile
Our Modules are designed to be:
- Corrosion resistant Steel framed core and shell modules
- Sustainable material wall, floor and ceiling panels
- Fire protected in compliance with local Fire Department regulations
- Built in our Ipoh, Perak factory to guarantee quality control and management
- Available in full (6.2m x 3.1m), ½, ¾ and ¼ size modules, which enables huge flexibility in design
- Fast to assemble on site, saving time, preventing site delays, minimizing labour supply and quality issues; we have created our internal Quality Management System and will look to IBS Certified Manufacturer and ISO:9001 status in 2018.
- Suitable for our “light touch” innovative footings system, which can save enormous amounts of time and money on site
With our factory in Ipoh, we can now offer clients a range of products and services (see here www.mcmgreenmangroup.com/products)
Who are we?
MCM GreenMan Group has a range of extremely talented people associated with the group; these include:
· Max Shangkar – our funding partner and investment guru. Max has many years of investing expertise and brings the strengths and resources of Max Capital Management to the group.
· Hj. Dr. Paul D’Arcy (Design Consultant) – Dr. Paul is an architect and engineer with a vast global experience. From building multi-million dollar hospitals to designing micro modular buildings is a different world – but Paul has done it all before and brings his bio-memetic philosophy and design experience to every project.
· Redza Haifidz – our business development genius, Redza knows everyone who needs to be known.
· Adam Kiss (Logistics and Procurement) – all the way from Hungary via Ireland and a few years in the Orang Asli kampungs, Adam is innovative, creative – as well as experienced. Adam used to run a pan-European logistics operation and can handle our regional growth plans with ease.
· Dennis McMahon (CEO, General Management and Chief Innovator) – Dennis heads up MCM GreenMan Group and brings more than 25 years of business development, project management and cutting edge ideas to the business. He has provided consulting services for many companies in Malaysia and Australia and is known as the “story teller” – for every company to grow or for every project to sell, it needs the “right” story. Dennis can help get your story ready for buyers, investors and customers.
Shamini Bhaskaran – Business Management – Systems. Follow Up. Administration. Shamini looks after it all. Thank god! J